Diane Geerlinks is a seasoned and engaging speaker that is eager to share her passion and love of learning to anyone who will listen!
She has spoken at many conferences across Canada, at homeschool conferences, teacher conventions, and for NILD Canada. She is available to speak at your event as a Keynote Speaker, as a workshop speaker and/or at parent meetings.
For more of her bio, see Who we ARE.
As a conference speaker, Diane’s heart for helping others, for seeing students succeed, not only academically, but in every area of their lives, shines through. Those privileged to be in her workshops always leave with practical, real life strategies presented with passion and enthusiasm.
– Aileen Wittich, Speaker Coordinator, KWCHEA
How refreshing to hear from a conference workshop speaker who taught in such a way that surpassed my own enthusiasm for the topic discussed! As a mom to young children, and currently homeschooling, the information was very practical. Hearing Diane’s passion, personal experiences & professional input helped me walk away from the workshop feeling encouraged and inspired.
– Krista Van Wingerden (O.C.H.E.C Convention attendee)
Diane shares her expertise on a wide range of topics relevant to How the Brain Learns, Learning Disabilities, and Homeschooling. You may select from the following list or you may request a workshop more specific to your organization’s needs.
- How the Brain Learns
- Handwriting in the 21st Century
- Beyond Memorization -The Importance of Critical Thinking
- Movement and the Brain– Move More, Learn More
- Learning Disabilities
- Laziness, Late Bloomer or Learning Disability?
- It’s all about the Eyes and Ears!
- Transforming Struggling Students into Lifelong Learners
- The Adventure of Home Education
- Learning for Life and Loving it! (Unit Studies)
- Learning Disabilities and the Homeschool
- Homeschooling the Early Years
Diane has presented at the following conferences:
OCHEC – Ontario Christian Home Educators’ Connection
AHEA – Alberta Home Education Association
KWHEA – Kitchener Waterloo Christian Home Educators’ Association
RVHEA – Rideau Valley Homeschool Association
BCCHEC – British Columbia Christian Home Educators
HEMS – Helping, Encouraging, Mentoring, Serving – Nova Scotia
HENB – Home Educators of New Brunswick
ACPEQ –The Association of Christian Parent-Educators of Quebec