The path ahead may seem rocky or crooked or even faint. We are here to help you and your son/daughter take the steps towards independence – to grow in competence and in confidence.
Step 1 – TALK to an Education Specialist
- Our education specialist is ready to discuss your concerns and share how educational therapy can help your son/daughter get onto a path towards success. We want to offer you the help and hope you need to support your child. Schedule your FREE 30 minute interview appointment today. (Contact Us)
- Schedule a personal consultation with our director, Diane Geerlinks, to discuss more specific recommendations. Hourly rates apply.
Step 2 – SCHEDULE an Assessment
- Our qualified professionally certified educational specialist will administer a general screening and assessment to determine your son/daughter’s strengths and weaknesses.(Please note: This screening does not take the place of a psycho-educational assessment.)
Step 3 – DEVELOP a Plan
- Upon review of the assessment and any previous testing, our educational specialist will meet with you to discuss the results of your child’s learning profile and help you develop a plan that will set your son/daughter onto a new path towards success.
Step 4 – ENROLL in GeerLINKS Learning Centre
- When the path has been chosen, you are invited to take this next step of help and hope. Our programs are individually designed to the specific needs of your son/daughter. (See What we DO)
Step 5 – EMBARK on a Journey
- At GeerLINKS Educational Therapy, our therapists are committed to working with you, the parent, to help your child reach their potential and beyond. We believe that our work is a partnership…we need to work together to maximize your child’s learning experience. (See Who we ARE)